With concerns about COVID-19, rest assured that this office follows the most up-to-date procedures for sterilization and sanitation.
I’m Diane Christofferson, and I have had my electrolysis business in the Twin Cities area since 1990. I was first introduced to permanent hair removal when I was a Cosmetologist in 1978. I attended St. Cloud Electrology School and became certified and began practicing the same year.
Being a Licensed Cosmetologist and Esthetician, my interests lie in self-improvement. I believe in continuing education and professional service to my customers.
My mission is to:
- Professionally remove unwanted hair permanently
- Use the highest quality of sterilization procedures
- Continuously educate myself in electrolysis and other forms of permanent hair removal
- Provide friendly service and respect my clients wishes, regardless of their gender or gender presentation
Five important reasons for patronizing me:
- Free consultations
- Flexible hours for all clients
- Reasonable pricing
- Every client will be satisfied with each service
- Free off-street parking that allows privacy for each client
CLICK HERE FOR EQUIPMENT INFORMATION.
Please check our frequently asked questions for more information on electrolysis, the products we use, and the services we offer. All customers are welcome and appreciated. Referrals are the greatest compliment you can give me.
Diane C. Christofferson
Certified Professional Electrologist,
Licensed Cosmetologist, Licensed Esthetician Certified Natural Health Professional